Exuding style, Hotel Palace Bellevue Opatija is a historic property located in the center of Opatija. The hotel is an elegant structure, boasting classy interior, high ceilings and unrivaled Adriatic Sea views in its 209 rooms and suites. Visually stunning, the hotel rises above and stands out along Opatija's main street, creating a skyline worthy of landmark status in the city.
Despite its old charm, hotel Palace Opatija offers contemporary facilities – such as the indoor swimming pool with heated sea water – for a perfect blend of past and present. Popular for its entertainment venue, the hotel has a dancing terrace and is located near a casino.
Add in the fact it is just steps from Slatina, the most centrally-located beach in the city, and the Palace Bellevue hotel in Opatija occupies a position that is nearly impossible to beat.
Hotel Palace Bellevue – Opatija: enjoy style, elegance and charm and be at the centre of things in Opatija.
- 5 floors, 3 lifts
- 209 rooms and suits
- swimming pool (no additional charge)
- Wi-Fi hotspot (no additional charge)
- public parking
- own car park (additional charge)
- possibility: transfer organisation
- pets allowed (additional charge)
- safety-deposit box on the reception (available for rent)
- laundry service
- dry cleaning service
- shoeshine machine
- wake up-call
- photocopy and fax service
- internet corner
- central heating
- cabel TV
- direct-dial telephone
- power port 220V
- work desk
- baby cot (available for rent)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot connection
- third bed
- French bed
- non-smoking rooms
- sauna, massage (additional charge)
- exclusive shops: La Perla, Nara Camicie, Golden Point
- daily animation program: daily except Sat. and Sun.( 01.06.-01.09.) / from Wed. to Sun. (other periods)
- evening music:
01.06. – 23.09. (except Tue. and Sat.)
Other periods: Thu. and Sat.
- evening entertainment programs: based on animation and event programmes)
POOL AND BEACH
- indoor swimming pool with heated sea water 12 m x 9 m, deckchairs (no additional charge / depending on availability)
- public concrete beach (near by)
CHECK IN / OUT
- Check in: after 14:00
- Check out: by 11:00
Hotel Palace-Bellevue is quite a monumental site in Opatija's historic city center. Designed with imperial architecture, the hotel was built in the style of neo-baroque and the Secession. It truly embodies the Austro-Hungarian atmosphere of the Riviera at the end of the 19th century.
This accommodation features wrought-iron balcony fences and decorative motifs from the underwater world perched on towers along the rooftop. The mere sight of the hotel's exterior tells you the kind of destination it was then and is today.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Entertainment is Hotel Palace-Bellevue's specialty. Spend an evening on the outdoor summer terrace dancing and listening to live music. Or grab a drink at the cocktail bar to escape the city center bustle. The hotel restaurant is a perfect place for dinner – enjoy a drink, included with meals.